Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Mapping Denon Mc6000mk1

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

CONSKIControlleristMember since 2018
I'm really new to this. I just upgraded to the mc-6000mk1 controller. I have watched tutorials on YouTube on how you can used each button on the controller. The problem I'm having is that the button functions of my controller don't match the functions on the tutorials videos. I think the functions shown on the videos are for traktor software.
How can I map my controller to have the buttons mapped to a traktor mapping on a VDj software

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 6:03 am
You can of course try re-mapping it, but you got it kind of backwards IMO
The software you use (in this case VDJ) is you main tool. That is what decides what is possible and how to do it
The controller (in this case a MC6000mk1) is really just a box of buttons to trigger the software
So you should probably be watching VDJ tutorial videos instead, and then look into how you can do what you learn on your MC6000mk1

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 6:58 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 7:00 am
CONSKIControlleristMember since 2018
Thanks for your reply... I like you explanation of the box with bunch of buttons.LOL..
So I guess what I would like to know if there is ( or where I should look for) a map that would map the program to mimic a traktor mapping of the unit.
The reason for this is that it seems that the unit was made to work better on Traktor then VDJ, even though it says that it's make to work well with VDJ.
The traktor mapping actually matches the button names and it seems that there is more functions available on allot of buttons. ( In short for a newbie like me it seems allot easier to learn)
Thanks again for your input

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 1:32 pm
The vast majority of controls on the hardware are exactly the same for any DJ software. The only difference between VDJ and the others is the way the FX are configured.

In other software, the FX banks are separate to the decks, so you can send the signal from either left or right deck to FX 1 or 2.

VirtualDJ has the FX banks "hard wired" to each deck, so FX 1 is for the left deck, and FX 2 is for the right deck.

Other than that, the controls for the mixer and each deck are no different to other DJ software.

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 1:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)