Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Stems Crossfader All-In-One
Hi together,

im just brainstorming. Im thinking about generating a new fader curve for the existing crossfader on my controller.
You know all the DJs, if both decks are running and the DJ is doing the mix and the crossfader is in the middle, he will rotate on both bass knobs with both hands to cut out the bass on the left deck and cut in the bass on the right deck. I want do this with one single crossfader move.
It should be just a regular single crossfader, but im going to give him some multiple stems curves:

Green: crossfader curve for stems vocals and instruments - soft, like a regular crossfader.
Blue: crossfader curve for stems bassdrum - like a hard switchover in the middle.
Both together to move with one single crossfader on a regular DJ controller.

What do you think about it? Do you think this is a nice idea? Maybe such kind of script already exists, i dont know.

Mensajes Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 2:47 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What is the y value for the middle point in your curves? A value between 0.0f and 1.0f

Mensajes Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 3:14 pm
No values at the moment, its just the first idea. Maybe adjustable.

Mensajes Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 9:38 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
0.707 ? seems like as good a place as any to start.

Mensajes Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 11:14 pm
A.eXe 1PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@VDJ MONTY were you able to finish this? Great idea. This could be extremely useful.

Mensajes Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 11:53 pm
I feel this is already in the works. It already exist in DJay Pro AI.

Mensajes Wed 14 Apr 21 @ 4:26 am
ZabieHome userMember since 2020
I am interested in this idea,too. Did Atomix implement a stems crossfader like in Djay Pro yet?

Mensajes Fri 20 Jan 23 @ 11:39 am