Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Clicking back arrow on site

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have noticed a problem for the last several months relating to the website. If I click on for example General Discussion, I get a list of topics. I click on the topic, read it and then click the back arrow (top left of browser) and the screen goes back to the top of the General Discussion. Now I have to scroll down to the next new topic. A few months ago when I clicked on the back arrow the screen would revert back to the position I started so I did not have to scroll down to the next topic. When I go from General Discussion to Technical Discussion or any other forum the website does stay at the position I started so I do not have to scroll down to the next forum. This is not a big problem but I only have eleven years to live and every second counts.

Mensajes Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 2:16 pm
We'll check, but this is a browser behavior usually. The browser should remember scroll position at back click.

Mensajes Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 2:40 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
FF desktop seems ok

Mensajes Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 2:44 pm
I agree with the OP. Its very annoying. Pretty sure its not my computer because it does not happen on other sites.

Mensajes Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 4:07 pm
it happens to me all the time. I am in middle of something and send out a message then come back and it wants me to reopen the site. I will try to get a screen shot

Mensajes Mon 04 Jan 21 @ 8:19 pm
Its the browser that usually remember the position.
Works fine our end.

What browser are you using then? and platform

Mensajes Mon 04 Jan 21 @ 8:21 pm
I am using Microsoft Edge. I don't think it is the browser because it works fine when I go back to the Forums list.

Mensajes Tue 05 Jan 21 @ 3:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)