Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Denon MC7000 pads

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So forgive me in advance as I'm probably going to use all the wrong words to describe what I'm trying to do. Out of the box, the MC7000 has 4 buttons under the jog wheel.

Cue Button: Pressing the Cue button brings up hot loops, pressing the Cue button the 2nd time brings up hot loops on repeat.

Roll Button: Pressing the Roll button brings up the Beat Jump page. Pressing it a 2nd time brings up Saved Loops

Slicer Button: Pressing this once brings up the Beat Slicer, pressing a 2nd time brings up the Beat Jump page

Sampler: Pressing this once brings up the Sampler page, and a 2nd time brings up the Sampler Velo page

Basically, I'd like to change the 2nd press of the Roll button to bring up the Stems page. The menu to do this is somewhat confusing, and I can't make heads or tails of it. Seems you can re-set the 1st button press to something different, but not the 2nd button press, as no matter what I try, I can't get the 2nd page to do anything but what is described above. It seems I CAN change what happens on the 1st button press, but not the 2nd. Am I doing something wrong? or is just the way it is designed. I like having the Beat Jump page handy, but don't need it in 2 places, and the Stems would be a great replacement for the 2nd Slicer button press.

Any suggestions?

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 21 @ 8:56 pm

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 21 @ 3:33 pm
Thanks

I had found the menus, but can't quite figure out exactly how it works... part of my problem is my keyboard isn't close enough to the screen, making this harder than it needs to be... Will look again... plus, since my post, I've found some other info as well.

Thanks so much for your help!

Mensajes Thu 04 Feb 21 @ 6:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)