Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: DDJ -200

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

thearobHome userMember since 2018
Guys i am runinng my laptop - the DDJ200 and a spiltter cable with a speaker and headphones, i cant seem to listen and cue a song without having the main sound from the speaker blaring in my earphones also, help

Mensajes Wed 24 Feb 21 @ 1:45 pm

Mensajes Wed 24 Feb 21 @ 1:48 pm
it has to be the sound settings surely ? my headphones are playing the same as the main speaker !!! Did i read i need an external sundcard ? Settings are as you suggested

Mensajes Wed 24 Feb 21 @ 2:00 pm
Depends on sound settings yes.
If your settings are exactly as above, perhaps your stereo splitter cable does not split stereo but rather duplicates the stereo to 2x stereo? A popular cable for say 2 person listening to same songs on phone or watching youtube. But this sort of cable will not work, it doesnt split anything

Mensajes Wed 24 Feb 21 @ 2:09 pm
Actually thinking of it, the DDJ-200 should have a split cable included.
So then your sound settings in VDJ is likely not correct.
Double check that its set to stereo split, and master + headphones where the channel of each is not same, and mono (see link and image above)

Mensajes Wed 24 Feb 21 @ 2:13 pm
Yeah still the same sound coming out of speaker and headphones, cant seprate the sound !!!!

Mensajes Thu 25 Feb 21 @ 1:37 pm
thearob wrote :
Yeah still the same sound coming out of speaker and headphones, cant seprate the sound !!!!

Can you post a screenshot of the sound settings?
And if you press the headphone buttons in skin, can select and deselect what you hear in the headphones?

Mensajes Thu 25 Feb 21 @ 1:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)