Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: channel swapping - intermittent issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am using 2 Pioneer XDJ1000 and a Pioneer DJM250 mixer, running Windows 10.

I have an intermittent issue where VDJ decides to swap my channels around. So, left channel (CH1) controls my right deck and right channel (CH2) controls my left deck. Issue also affects the cue channels where they're basically the wrong way round.

THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN ALL THE TIME and the hardwear is set up/cabled correctly. It was working perfectly last night, but not today

I used to be able to fix this by accessing the config menu and switching to Computer Audio, then back to Pioneer XDJ and clicking "apply". The settings don't appear to ever save though and today it seems to be permanently swapped and no number of PC and deck/mixer re-starts, or usual fixes have been able to remedy the issue.

Anyone else having this problem? If so, how the hell do you fix it??? Please help!

Mensajes Sun 21 Mar 21 @ 2:48 pm
If you open "Mapper" settings, you probably see 2x XDJ-1000

For each, set a deck assignment, try explicitly set one to left other to right

Mensajes Sun 21 Mar 21 @ 6:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Midi Control (Deck Assignment) and Audio routing (Audio Setup) are 2 different things.

I would strongly advise to use the Pioneer DJM-250 sound card in Audio Setup instead of the XDJs. This way you will have proper pre-listen, and always the same Mixer channels order and routing.

As for the MIDI control - Deck assignment - of 2 identical devices, it's mostly up to Windows enumeration and power/connecting order and software can't really tell which device is your left or right and no way to even memorize this.
But most of the Pioneer single-deck controllers should already offer an on-screen-deck assignment, so on your XDJ-1000 you should get that. But probably that's only for the MIDI part.

If you dont get the above please report back.
If you want to do it manually... right after you start VirtualDJ, simply move the Pitch faders and observe the faders on skin. If they move incorrect Decks, goto Controller tab of Settings and use the Deck assignment drop-list to assign the devices properly.

Mensajes Mon 22 Mar 21 @ 7:47 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)