Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Rane twelve mk1
mizerydjPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
Do virtual dj work with the rane twelve mk1 I have the mk 2 it works flawless. Just picked up mk 1 yesterday and it doesn’t work like other one. It will play but when you stop it goes backwards. Plus it has to be selected as deck 1 and not deck 2. When I line up my decks on same bpm they don’t stay together they drift apart. Could it be something in the new update causing this drift in alignment

Mensajes Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 2:32 pm

Mensajes Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 3:13 pm
Thank you it seems to be doing good right now

Mensajes Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 3:35 pm
I thought it was doing good it’s not even my mk 2 playing backwards

Mensajes Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 3:37 pm
Rane mk 1 doesn’t let me scratch with song playing on deck 2 but if I switch mk 2 deck to 2 and mk to 1 it will

Mensajes Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 3:39 pm
This must definitely have to do with your settings.

For starters, open settings, click on mapping icon on the left and then make sure that both of your units are assigned as "Auto (1,2,3,4)"
If they are not, change them manually to 1,2,3,4

Finally, check all of your settings. For 12 to run "backwards" you have to enable "reverse" or "dump" action in VirtualDJ. Otherwise the motor should always run forward.

Mensajes Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 7:05 pm
I figured that out hours ago thank you for help. Everything working flawless

Mensajes Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 7:42 pm
How did you fix it? I load tracks on both deck 1 and 2 on the Rane 12 and can play the tracks but only deck 2 allows me to scratch when it is playing. Deck 1 the platter doesnt do anything and only spins(doesnt allow me to scratch)

Mensajes Fri 08 Dec 23 @ 10:26 pm
just got it :) deck 1 was in slip mode only, needs to be in vinyl as well...weather u want slip mode or not

Mensajes Fri 08 Dec 23 @ 10:28 pm