Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Cue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djtel1ControlleristMember since 2015
Hi I know this might seem silly to some but I was wondering if you have an answer to my question.

A while ago I used virtual DJ and I used to be able to play a track then cue another in whilst playing both track I used to be able to adjust the jog wheel to get in sync with the beat then press the loop bottom then leave it looping until I was ready to end the loop and play the track it then stayed in sync to how I left it. but now if I do this it don't seem to be in sync after I release the loop button the beats are off when they get to the beats on both tracks. I'm not sure if I have got the settings right so if you understand what I'm asking and have an answer please let me know.

Mensajes Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 10:18 pm
with every song?
Might just been a rare odd song where the beat grid was not perfectly calculated and hence the auto loop being every so slightly off

Mensajes Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 11:03 pm
I have only tried 2 tracks at the moment as I was testing out the looping side of the program to see if it still proformed like it used to, I will try more tomorrow and let you know my verdict, thank you for your response, I appreciate your help.

Mensajes Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 11:29 pm
problem solved i cue up then sync button does the rest.

thank you for you help and sorry for the delay.

Mensajes Sat 27 Mar 21 @ 8:41 pm
ah good good ;-)

Mensajes Sat 27 Mar 21 @ 8:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)