Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual Folders

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

One you have a playlist in the order you want it, is there a way to maintain that song order if you swich to another folder or close Virtual DJ. If find that afer I arrange my playlist Virtual DJ will return to songs in the folder back to the default folder setting. I just don't know how to change that folder setting.
Thanks to all who respiond.

Mensajes Tue 27 Apr 21 @ 1:29 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
VDJ strange ways to deal with positions ^^ (and interpret original position order...)

The little unnamed square column left most of the columns headers bar (which tooltip displays some infos about type, status ...) can "restore" the "initial sort order" (related to the order stored in the list the last time it was used as long as nothing was added or modified or sorted or moved or added or removed...

if ANY action was performed you definitively loose all your job; everything is immediately recorded and no cancel is possible

Mensajes Tue 27 Apr 21 @ 2:23 am
DJTOMMYROGER wrote :
One you have a playlist in the order you want it, is there a way to maintain that song order if you swich to another folder or close Virtual DJ. If find that afer I arrange my playlist Virtual DJ will return to songs in the folder back to the default folder setting. I just don't know how to change that folder setting.
Thanks to all who respiond.

In VirtualDJ set KeepSortOrder to "no"

Mensajes Tue 27 Apr 21 @ 8:45 am
A big thank you to RUNE(DJ-in-Norway) you provided the perfect solution!!

Mensajes Thu 29 Apr 21 @ 4:27 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)