Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Led multiple colour blink

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been held back as Im trying to pick colours that represent vocals beats etc and I was close so that if i had a combination of beats vicals etc I had a mixed colour say green from blue and yellow to represent the sounds at that cue point, but I thought it may just be easier just to blink say yellow and orange and even a third then i can just assign colours and not have to do it in a way so that all combinations can colour mix so that the colour frequency matches sound. Even if that doesn’t make sense is it possible to blink multiple colours rather than just on andoff?

Mensajes Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 9:40 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
blink 1800ms ? blink 900ms ? color red : color yellow : blink 900ms ? color violet : color cyan

Mensajes Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 10:22 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
things like this can be a start
blink 3600ms ? blink 1800 ? color_mix black red `param_multiply 'get_spectrum_band 4' 5.0` : color_mix black cyan `param_multiply 'get_spectrum_band 7' 5.0` : blink 18000ms ? color_mix black blue `param_multiply 'get_spectrum_band 16' 5.0` : color_mix black yellow `param_multiply 'get_spectrum_band 27' 5.0`

Mensajes Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 11:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)