Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Stem settings being retained on a per song basis

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is there a way to have the stem settings be retained per song basis stored with the track's metadata?

For example:
I remove the "Bass" from a song. The next time I play that song, I want VDJ to remember I had the "Bass" muted (much like how cues are stored)

My use case:
I play along with a live band. On certain songs, the bass player does not want the original bass part in the song. On other songs (or at times where I am playing songs by myself), I need the bass part in the song.

As of right now, I am taking the bass part out, having it set to NOT reset stems on load, but that gets tedious having to remember to turn the stem on and off.

Thanks!

Mensajes Thu 17 Jun 21 @ 9:43 pm

Mensajes Thu 17 Jun 21 @ 9:50 pm
Rune (DJ-In-Norway) wrote :
You can use action points and set action/script to do such per song
See here: https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/editors/poieditor.html#actions

Simply add action to adjust stems according to your preference for example right after loadpoint

Wow, didn't even know this was a thing with stems (or Actions in general), just thought it was for cues and loops. Thanks so much!

Mensajes Thu 17 Jun 21 @ 10:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)