Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Missing files

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've spent the last several weeks fixing tags and moving music around. I've recursed and hit remove missing files from search db several times but it still shows me all the missing files. I downloaded and installed the latest update.

They show in the browser window and the My Library plug in. Funny thing, if I clean the database, the files do not show in the My Library plug in but as soon as I recurse, they come back.

Mensajes Wed 23 Jun 21 @ 2:47 pm
Do you have playlists (M3U Files) inside your folders ?
If yes, when you recurse a folder VirtualDJ reads the playlists inside that folder as well.
Since you moved files around your playlists may be broken now (they contain links to missing files) and those missing files get added on your db.

I would highly suggest you to remove any M3U files that you haven't created yourself from your library.

PS: When you move/rename a file from inside VirtualDJ browser, VirtualDJ does update/fix the links for your history and playlists. BUT it fixes only the playlists located inside the "Lists & Advice/Playlists" special folder. Not any possible playlist you may have anywhere on your system

Mensajes Wed 23 Jun 21 @ 4:28 pm
Ah. Makes sense. I'll have to delete all that stuff and start over I guess. Virtual folders would be the same I suppose.

Mensajes Wed 23 Jun 21 @ 11:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)