Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Freezing while on external power
I am experiencing the craziest HW glitch I have ever seen. Clearly it is not an issue with VDJ itself, reaching out for support in hope somebody has met the same problem and has some insights.

HP Elitebook i5. Clean install (factory reset yesterday). Every piece of HP crap that comes installed by default - removed. Numark NVII controller with latest ASIO driver (works flawlessly with my other computer). In a nutshell - setup as clean as it can be.

When playing in VDJ I experience total freeze of UI and audio every 10-30 seconds (random). Freeze length varies from milliseconds to 5-6 seconds. It seems to be related to USB connection because during the longer freezes the audio settings page shows Reconnecting for the Numark audio device.

And now the crazy part - when I disconnect external power the problem immediately disappears. Reconnect the power - freeze occurs. I have even harmonized the advanced power settings for plugin and battery scenarios. Nothing helps. I am mystified.

Any good pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Mensajes Sun 17 Oct 21 @ 8:07 am

Mensajes Sun 17 Oct 21 @ 3:21 pm
Actually I figured out the solution. Absolutely amateur mistake by me to assume that clean install of the computer is the best setup. USB driver update from HP solved the problem. Anyways, one of the strangest issues I have ever seen.

Mensajes Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 9:39 am