Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: macOS Monterey Update
Hello all

Just like to ask the question regarding the new Mac Update (Monterey)

Is it safe to do this update, and more importantly is VDJ2021 stable with this update

Thanks in Advance

Mensajes Wed 27 Oct 21 @ 8:54 pm
No it's not officially supported yet according to the wiki.

A few users complaining of errors.

Mensajes Wed 27 Oct 21 @ 9:05 pm
I updated on my MacBook last night and virtual Dj launches but is invisible. I downgraded back to big sur with my time machine back up so it’s all good. It doesn’t work yet

Mensajes Wed 27 Oct 21 @ 9:30 pm
Where do I see the status of the current compatibility situation? I tried to check the general requirements (like supported OS) but cannot find anything?

Thanks in advance...

Best regards,
Steffen

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 21 @ 11:31 pm
ZiglarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
WIng2005 wrote :
Where do I see the status of the current compatibility situation? I tried to check the general requirements (like supported OS) but cannot find anything?

Thanks in advance...

Best regards,
Steffen

The virtual dj team posted it on their Instagram page about compatibility with windows 11 and Mac OS Monterey. From my personal experience, it loads super fast on the OS and is smooth with other tasks as well. I am experiencing a few lag/ sound quality issues related to scratching etc etc but that’s probably because vdj is still getting to grips with the S11 and CDJ -3000

Mensajes Sat 18 Dec 21 @ 10:12 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Mensajes Sat 18 Dec 21 @ 11:04 am
Thanks!!

Mensajes Sun 19 Dec 21 @ 12:27 am
Dans documents j'ai copié virtualdj avec les playlist etc que j'ai collé dans mon mac 2 documents .dans mon compte j'ai téléchargé virtual dj vers mon mac 2.Pas de problème d'ouverture mais le chargement des titres se fait par saccade et la souris est incontrôlable pendant ce chargement. mac 1 avec catalina pas de problème mac 2 avec BIG SUR ET MONTEREY même problème.Si quelqu'un a une solution merci

Mensajes Thu 21 Jul 22 @ 3:55 pm