Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Need my board repaired
Hi good day I have a question if someone can answer. I live in Seattle, I bought a Numark 6 months ago from Amazon that SHOULD be covered under warrantee for a year through Numark. I get no email replies. I plan to call em in the morning. This question is for in case I get screwed and defiantly for after the warrantee. Is there a repair place I can take this to have it fixed if I ever need to? Which I need to do now but I haven't called about the glitch and Numarks warrantee yet. Please reply.

Thanks

Mensajes Fri 08 Apr 22 @ 9:29 am
You may also want to politely inquire on the Newmark facebook page.. as someone may be able to direct you, to who to speak with about your warranty repair. (assuming all is not taken care of.. with your call)

https://www.facebook.com/Numark-Controller-2187824107943694/

(seems since covid, customer service, many places, may be overwhelmed/short staffed)

Mensajes Fri 08 Apr 22 @ 9:52 am
I called Rode Island he was super helpful the only PROBLEM is he made me do a firmware update and my 4-board controller it only controls 2 decks. I really hope it's all in mapping from here, but I push my deck to switch to decks 3 & 4 button and nothing. This SUCKS. This is a Numark Platinum FX. If you possibly know the mapping let me know. I'm gonna post in another section. Thanx

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 12:20 pm