Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VDJ Video output to a secondary machine running OBS
I have VDJ 2021 on one machine (A) .... I broadcast to TWITCH on the secondary machine (B) using OBS. I need to get the VIDEO signal from (A) to (B) as a video input to TWITCH. A previous thread bank in April 2021 suggested using MonaServer and send the video from (A) via RMTP to the (B) machine and bring it up as a no-local video source.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/240716/General_Discussion/Live_streaming_using_OBS_on_a_second_computer.html

This does INDEED WORK to get it there.... BUT there's a 3000ms buffer delay that Mona Server sets once the BROADCAST starts and connects to OBS. I simply CANNOT find where to reduce this buffer delay of :03 seconds. I need this is "real time" as possible over my local network. I need suggestions!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Alternatively, is there a way to send video PEER-TO-PEER from (A) to (B) to get it into OBS?

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 7:53 pm
I broadcast to Twitch using VDJ too - but only use one laptop, as VDJ can broadcast directly. No need to use OBS.

Is there any particular reason why you need to use a second computer and need to use OBS?

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 10:23 pm