Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Custom Laptop for DJ
Where do you all recommend getting a custom laptop from that would be the best for running Virtual DJ? I've tried some Dell ones and they don't seem to have Multi Channel Soundcards and I have had to go with an external one. Have to replace mine again and would rather go custom so I can clean up all the external add ons and contain the system and hopefully have it configured for optimal DJ usage. Thank you in advance for your help!!

Mensajes Thu 28 Apr 22 @ 10:13 pm
You're not really going to find a place to build a "custom" laptop as that would be thousands of dollars even for something very basic. Laptops are already very custom in terms of how motherboards have to be designed in terms of size and shape. Laptop batteries and cooling are all designed around the case design and the motherboard design. This is why you can't buy random parts for laptops like you can PC's, they are not universal.

Your best bet is to find a brand you like and look into what they offer in terms of customizing a build that best fits your needs.

Mensajes Tue 03 May 22 @ 3:53 am
Personal opinion:
If you can afford it, go for a gaming laptop of sorts, and avoid Dell.

Also I don't know any laptop at all with a decent multichannel audio interface. Not to mention that 99% of the controllers sold in the last decade have their own audio interface.

Mensajes Tue 03 May 22 @ 10:24 am