Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Cancelling licence for Virtual Dj pro infinity
I currently have a license for Virtual Dj pro infinity and would like to cancel. How would I be able to do this? Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 06 Jun 22 @ 1:04 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Check: My Account / My Licenses

Mensajes Mon 06 Jun 22 @ 5:46 am
The Pro Infinity license is something you own, it is not a subscription — so cancelling doesn’t really make sense.

Maybe you can sell it, but I don’t know if Atomix allows you to transfer the license.

Mensajes Mon 06 Jun 22 @ 8:22 am
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The license is granted to a single unique person, and, once used, is linked to this person, and cannot be transferred, leased, sold, or given to another person.

Mensajes Mon 06 Jun 22 @ 9:06 am
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The license is granted to a single unique person, and, once used, is linked to this person, and cannot be transferred, leased, sold, or given to another person.

To my knowledge, the only license that can be transferred is the LE license delivered with its controller.

After selling your LE controller, you must contact support
to transfer the license to the new owner.

For the vdj LE license transfer of the controller
just need the previous Controller owner to file a support ticket here
==> http://fr.virtualdj.com/help
and that he gives his license number, as well as the Email address of the new owner to activate your account.

Mensajes Mon 06 Jun 22 @ 9:12 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
There is another way to use VDJ with Monthly subscription...
Perhaps he could find it the way I explained ;)

Mensajes Mon 06 Jun 22 @ 4:12 pm
Niels (cph) wrote :
The Pro Infinity license is something you own, it is not a subscription — so cancelling doesn’t really make sense.

Maybe you can sell it, but I don’t know if Atomix allows you to transfer the license.

So I will have to finish the monthly payments even though I may not need VDJ? I was pretty sure when I purchased it originally there was a notice that I could cancel at anytime I like but I could be wrong.

Mensajes Thu 09 Jun 22 @ 10:05 am
LIMOL wrote :

So I will have to finish the monthly payments even though I may not need VDJ? I was pretty sure when I purchased it originally there was a notice that I could cancel at anytime I like but I could be wrong.

Mensajes Thu 09 Jun 22 @ 10:06 am
So, you are doing a great job of confusing everyone;

1) Did you purchase the full license at $299 one time payment for life (NOT monthly payment). Meaning you OWN it permanently.

2) Or, are you paying $19 per month. Meaning you are just RENTING it and don't OWN it. If you stop paying, the full program will eventually reduce back to the free version with it's limitations (not able to use a Controller for more than 10 minutes, etc.).

Mensajes Thu 09 Jun 22 @ 10:26 am
It appears he paid the lifetime fee of $299. You can't cancel this. Just do not use it if you are done with it. You cannot get your money back or any portion of it.

Mensajes Thu 09 Jun 22 @ 12:59 pm
fallguy66 wrote :
It appears he paid the lifetime fee of $299. You can't cancel this. Just do not use it if you are done with it. You cannot get your money back or any portion of it.

Yeh, but, he claims he is paying monthly and was told he could cancel at any time. The full £299 fee is a one-off purchase and not a monthly fee.

Mensajes Thu 09 Jun 22 @ 9:57 pm
I’ve currently only paid one payment of $31, I think it’s $31 a month for 12 months but I can’t find any future payments scheduled.

Mensajes Thu 09 Jun 22 @ 10:57 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Thu 09 Jun 22 @ 11:02 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It looks like you purchased VDJ Pro Infinity for $299 in 2015, but you also recently activated a subscription.
Since you already have a Pro Infinity license, you don't need the subscription, so you can safely cancel it and continue using VDJ as long as you like.

Mensajes Fri 10 Jun 22 @ 6:50 am