Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Most recent Update
I am running build 7349. When I opened VDJ a download started. Upon completion of the download, VDJ asked me if I wanted to update to the new version and I clicked yes. Nothing happened after that. I waited ten minutes or so and closed VDJ. When I reopened the download process started again. Same message to say yes to and again nothing happened. I checked the build, and it was still 7349. How can I update to the latest build?

Mensajes Tue 22 Nov 22 @ 10:42 pm

Mensajes Tue 22 Nov 22 @ 10:48 pm
Thanks. It worked fine.

Mensajes Tue 22 Nov 22 @ 10:58 pm
Can you check if you have some error message related to the failed update in your "log report.txt" file?
(to open this file, open settings in virtualdj, go to options, click on the small cog in the bottom right corner, then open "log report.txt")

Mensajes Tue 22 Nov 22 @ 11:49 pm
Same problem, but no error in 'Log Report.txt'

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 22 @ 5:10 am
something similar for me, clicked to update.. nothing happened. restated VDJ and again asked to update. .. think this happened a few times till, eventually it did update after some more delay. (don't remember all details)
Was NOT the usual one click install.

Again nothing in the Log Report.txt

also my experience.

win 10
b7356

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 22 @ 7:52 am
Here the same Problem. Update was download, then the question to install and then Update wont start.
I "fixed" it: After the Question to instal fast close VDJ manually. Then the Update starts.

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 22 @ 8:13 am
So when you clicked "yes" on the question do you want to update, the update popup disappeared, but the virtualdj window was still visible, and you could even interact with it like clicking on the close button ?

(I suppose you had some songs still being prepared for stems at this time?)

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 22 @ 12:20 pm
Stephane Clavel wrote :
So when you clicked "yes" on the question do you want to update, the update popup disappeared, but the virtualdj window was still visible, and you could even interact with it like clicking on the close button ?

(I suppose you had some songs still being prepared for stems at this time?)

In my case, clicking the "yes" to install, did nothing, could continue to use VDJ as usual. It was only after closing and reopening and re-clicking the Yes, 2 more times did VDJ start the install, after a 5-10 sec delay or so on the third time..

and there were no stems being created etc.

win 10

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 22 @ 12:55 pm
Stephane Clavel wrote :
Can you check if you have some error message related to the failed update in your "log report.txt" file?
(to open this file, open settings in virtualdj, go to options, click on the small cog in the bottom right corner, then open "log report.txt")

It reads VDJ User Freezed
thread internet freezed

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 22 @ 1:35 pm
Same here. I had to download and install 7356 manually (on desktop and laptop).

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 22 @ 9:56 pm
there was an issue with the update yesterday, should be working fine now

Mensajes Thu 24 Nov 22 @ 2:07 pm