Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Pioneer pioneer djs 1000 Q
hi team and members

i have a question
does the pioneer djs 1000 work in SYNC with VDJ
and is it compatible with VDJ
as i have the pioneer xdj xz and i want to add the pioneer djs 1000 to the setup and keep it in sync with VDJ while drumming.

and if it's not
is there any workaround for that

thx all

Mensajes Sun 09 Apr 23 @ 4:33 am
Virtual dj does see it but there is no existing mapping for it.
The sync opttion for the djs 1000 seems to be working for rekordbox only and when it comes to all in one controllers ONLY the xdj-xz has the full dj-link ethernet ports.
I will attempt using the xdj-xz this weekend with the djs 1000 but im 99% certain it wont be the virtual dj doing the sync but a layer on top of it been the dj-link connectivity.

also tested with pro dj link bridge software, does nothing more then show the connected devices.

also tested with a 2 x cdj-2000 nexus and DjM 900 nexus and the djs 1000 no success either.

looks like pioneer has got this device locked down tight to only work in its own EGO/ECO system

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 23 @ 8:15 pm
You will probably be better of with a simple midi box like one of the novation launchpad versions

The Pioneer djs 1000 is a sampler box really, so not a good fit with software, unless it can run in a pure midi modem where it leaves everything but the midi button triggering to a software
If it can do that you can map it to the VDJ sampler using general midi in a few minutes
But for that a launchpad will be a lot simpler and cheaper

Mensajes Tue 04 Jul 23 @ 12:33 pm