Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Asus Ryzen 7 and Virtual Dj Problem
Good afternoon everyone, can you please help me I have problems with the audio.

As everyone knows, the new virtual requires more requirements and therefore I had to see a new computer, it is a LAPTOP GAMER ASUS ROG STRIX G15 RYZEN 7 6800H 16GB 512GB NVIDIA RTX 3050.

According to the recommendation of the team itself, at least they say Ryzen 7 and my team complies with it, but it is rare.

The department in charge, instead of giving an optimal solution, I think they damaged something in the programming, will they say why?
Because I have downloaded old versions of the program and tested it in version 2021. Build 6978 and the program works well but when using high versions and even the latest ones there are playback errors such as freezing or braking of songs, in the subject of analysis of tracks or steams in lower versions from 7388 analyzes them in 27 seconds to 30 average depending on the size of the file in time as I leave a video that you can see, since after build 7388 it takes almost two minutes or more and there is already the software. I really don't know what to do since I invested in the program, I bought a new laptop and it is not possible that the program does not work in new versions if not in low versions, hopefully someone can help me, since the updated drivers issue discards them because everything is to date except the virtual dj version.

I was missing that even the notification tells me that my team is for steams 2.0

Thanks since now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP61ItqqfD8

Mensajes Sun 09 Apr 23 @ 5:35 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Since the RTX 3050 only has 4GB ram, it is probably not suited that well for stems 2.0
So to get the same performance back as VDJ 2021, change stemsRealTimeSeparation to reduced quality.
Alternatively, you could try to change stemsGPU to use the internal GPU of the Ryzen, which might also work ok.

Mensajes Sun 09 Apr 23 @ 5:53 pm
Adion wrote :
Since the RTX 3050 only has 4GB ram, it is probably not suited that well for stems 2.0
So to get the same performance back as VDJ 2021, change stemsRealTimeSeparation to reduced quality.
Alternatively, you could try to change stemsGPU to use the internal GPU of the Ryzen, which might also work ok.

What I state is that my team meets the requirements but when using new versions as an example, build 2023.7512 begins to fail more than normal and the analysis of stems takes two to three minutes, that's why it's already rare because in build 2023.7356 It analyzes me in 27 seconds maximum and without problems, because that happens if each version that comes out is supposed to improve and it is not like that, on the contrary, it creates problems for me and so I cannot work since in 4 events it has given me a lot of trouble and I have had to use my machine from twelve years ago

Mensajes Sun 09 Apr 23 @ 6:02 pm