Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: 4 turntable gui
gazoo66PRO InfinityMember since 2016
Hi all. I tried to get the performance mode into 4 turntable. I can get it almost there even with 4 waveforms. HOWEVER, I only can see the top turntables correctly. The bottom 2 are like abbreviated. Like I only see the top turntable icons. The bottom has no turntable. How can I get all 4 to show? Is it a resolution issue? I think I have 1920x1080 but I can't remember now.

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 23 @ 2:52 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

4 deck vertical is the most you can get with the default skin.

Because somebody requested it, I edited the skin to have 4 full decks pro skin, as you can see, it's a bit cramped [browser is a 2nd window]

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 23 @ 5:27 am
gazoo66PRO InfinityMember since 2016
Oh ok. Yeah that won't do, I need my waveform horizontal and song stuff available. Thank for the info though, at least I know now.

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 23 @ 1:22 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
just no space for the browser with 4 full deck and any waves, even with the smaller waves [2 full size or 4 in the same space as 2 full sized] you end up with a 4 line browser.

Do you need waves and browser visible at the same time?, it could be argued not really. That compromise would give you a 10 line browser on a switch, but it's a skinning job.
I'm not too sure if there's any community skins that are 4 deck full but if it exists the proportions will be different.

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 23 @ 1:40 pm