Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Noise when track is loaded
Hi - I know there are older threads on this topic, however most reference VDJ7 so wanted to refresh this question.

I have a 2023 ASUS ROG (max specs; 32gb ram, i9 processor) and will hear a small pop or crackle when a new track is loaded to a deck. Audio is fine when the track is playing, the issue only occurs when a song is loaded to a deck.

Since it plays fine I assume it is not a latency setting, but could be wrong. Is there a setting I should be adjusting to get cleaner aduio when loading a track?

Appreciate any input.

thanks

Mensajes Thu 02 Nov 23 @ 4:08 pm
you could try
SongLoadPriority -> Low in options

other then that could just be latency caused by the file loading

make sure you power profile is set to Ultra or High Performance

other than that optimize you PC for real time audio :-)

Mensajes Thu 02 Nov 23 @ 4:41 pm
These gaming machines are nothing but trouble. I tested three of them and they were all rubbish for audio latency. The more powerful they are the worse they are.

Mensajes Thu 02 Nov 23 @ 4:55 pm
I've been using a "gaming machine" regularly with VDJ for a couple of years now and it's absolutely fine.

@The Hofff what's your setup (controller/audio interface/audio config etc)?

Mensajes Thu 02 Nov 23 @ 8:18 pm
This is my second ASUS ROG, first one lasted 7 years and was still working fine. Only really upgraded to leverage stems 2.0.

I use a pioneer DDJ-1000 with the internal sound card. Verified I have the latest driver installed already.

Vdj v2023 b7607

Mensajes Thu 02 Nov 23 @ 8:23 pm