Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Whistle sound and distortion
Hi I have flx6 controller when playing music a whistle and distortion sound comes into the music also when I just play without the controller just in my laptop it does that weird sound you can't hear the song correctly it's something in the software it's something in the settings? Please help 🙏

Mensajes Wed 06 Dec 23 @ 6:17 am
Could you record it and upload it somewhere so we can listen to the nature of distortion?

Mensajes Wed 06 Dec 23 @ 11:35 am
user15149595 wrote :
Hi I have flx6 controller when playing music a whistle and distortion sound comes into the music also when I just play without the controller just in my laptop it does that weird sound you can't hear the song correctly it's something in the software it's something in the settings? Please help 🙏

when this happens, is it in the original key or is it in a +/- key? also, is it in the normal BPM or if not, how far off is it? It's happening with me and I narrowed it down to it not being in the correct key and sometimes the track being too far off from the original BPM. Still looking for a fix!!

Mensajes Thu 08 Feb 24 @ 3:47 am
I would suggest trying with the laptop just running on battery, to see if the whistle goes away.

Things like this can be caused by the power supply.

Mensajes Thu 08 Feb 24 @ 1:46 pm