Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: pio flx 10. and the driver settings
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
got my flx 10 (and a a9). both are very cool. but have some issues.

anyways. the driver on the flx 10 has a setting for preference. and it has rb, serato, and "other". does this matter at all? there are some buttons on the flx 10 that seem frozen on vdj like the tempo preset and key lock?
maybe im just not used to it

anyways recording output isnt the loudest. but thats easily fixable. but should i have it set to "other". seems logical. but then again, its a stems controller and stems only sound decent on vdj. (well anything with pads) and a decent gpu can be used as a stems controller.

Mensajes Tue 02 Jan 24 @ 5:18 pm
Leave this as it is.
It shouldn't really matter as the software initialization should override it, but just leave it at the default setting.

Finally, recording levels are somehow low with ALL Pioneer units that offer a record loopback channel in their USB bus. That's done by Pioneer on purpose so that your recordings have enough headroom and you won't end up with a distorted/clipping recording.

Some devices offer a setting to change the recording headroom via their "Driver" applet.
FLX-10 doesn't.

Mensajes Tue 02 Jan 24 @ 7:33 pm
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
aha. thank you. this explains the gain crazyness with the a9. the driver "applet" goes from 0db to 12. i relalized with plus12. or 9. the recording on vdj was pretty punchy. but there is a built in limiter. have it set to twelve?

will prob sell it. sounds amazing. but for my home setup overkill. the 750k while more mediorcre. was very easy to work with.
cheers

Mensajes Tue 02 Jan 24 @ 8:29 pm