Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJ DMXArtnetntx with Windows 11
Hello,
has anyone tried to use the VirtualDJ 2023 DMXArtnet plugin with Win11? There is no button working in the Virtual DJ configuration of the Artnet plugin. I guess the installation doesnt work correctly with win11 or I made a mistake.
I am looking for a full automatic, beat controlled light controlling with QLC+ and VDJ. I saw a nice solution in a youtube video (VDJArtnet tutorial english Part2/2) of Ralf Jansen. He was using VDJArtnet years ago. I saw that the member Nicotux of this community created a DMXArtnet plugin for VDJ which is based on the same code but it didnt work for me.
Can somebody help please? An other possibilty would be trying to translate the Artnet script of Ralf Jansen into vdj script and use os2l instead. But I think I dont understand the syntax of the vdj script.

kind regards
Andy

Mensajes Tue 09 Jan 24 @ 5:10 pm

Mensajes Tue 09 Jan 24 @ 5:13 pm
Sorry for that Kradcliffe. Today I saw that the last post of the developer of the plugin (Nicotux) was in year 2021. Maybe he is inactive now. I added a second question, if it would be possible to use os2l instead. What would you suggest?

Mensajes Tue 09 Jan 24 @ 5:39 pm