Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Newbie Technical Questions
Preface: I use a Microsoft Surface Pro 8 with a Pioneer DDJ-RZ controller. I'm new to VDJ, coming from Rekordbox.

Question 1: When I click on a browser column to sort a playlist (for example, if I want to quickly sort it by BPM or something) with my trackpad, it sorts it just fine. However, when I touch a browser heading on the screen with my finger (which is what I would do if I'm DJing) then instead of sorting by that column, it pops up a box with a bunch of sorting options. I don't want it to do that! Touchscreen mode had no effect on this.

Question 2: When I use a browser column to temporarily sort a playlist, and then I want to put it back to the original order, I click on the "order" column, but it does NOT put it back to the original order. It puts it into a seemingly arbitrary order.

Question 3: When I'm using the "cut" effect it cuts the sound in-and-out to a user-defined subdivision (i.e. 1 beat, 1/2 beat, 1/4 beat, etc) ... however ... if I start moving the platter on my controller, to scratch, while the effect is enabled, the subdivision follows what the waveform is doing, rather than whatever the master tempo is at.

In other words, I want to be able to scratch while using the cut effect, and have the cut effect stay in time with the current master BPM.

Mensajes Sat 03 Feb 24 @ 3:57 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
3 cut effect is position driven if you want bpm-time driven try chopcut, or bfx-trans or any of the 100s of vst/au cut effects

Mensajes Sat 03 Feb 24 @ 4:10 pm