Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: License Issue
Hi all, new user to VDJ and wondered if someone might be able to help me fix an issue I have....

I bought a PRO License last night and it was registered and I could see it in the "Licenses" option under settings. I was having some trouble with a certain feature and decided to uninstall VDJ and re-install it and now my PRO licence has disappeared.

I have logged in and connected the same account to VDJ as I did when I bought the PRO licence but it doesnt seem to be able to find my purchase of the PRO licence.

Any ideas?

Mensajes Fri 16 Feb 24 @ 11:51 am
Can you have logged into this website using another email than the one you used to buy the license?

Because your account shows you as 1 star / home user, and it should say 3 star / PRO Infinity user

Mensajes Fri 16 Feb 24 @ 12:20 pm
That would be my assumption also.

If you had bought the Pro license using the account details you're logged in with now, it would show. Uninstalling/reinstalling on your computer would have no bearing on that.

You can link accounts and/or add emails here: https://www.virtualdj.com/users/link.html

Mensajes Fri 16 Feb 24 @ 12:22 pm
Thanks for the replys - I do appreciate it.

I 100% use the same email/account for all logins as I dont use any other email address.

It's very frustrating but I feel it may be a simple fix.

Mensajes Fri 16 Feb 24 @ 12:30 pm
You will need to raise a support ticket on the website for account queries.

Mensajes Fri 16 Feb 24 @ 12:38 pm
Thanks again guys. I’ve raised a ticket via the Help and Support options. Hopefully someone will be able to help me retrieve my PRO license.

Does anyone know how king the help desk usually take to respond to tickets raised?

Mensajes Fri 16 Feb 24 @ 4:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Email This.That@ is different from ThisThat@ ;)

Mensajes Fri 16 Feb 24 @ 8:31 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Unless you’re using gmail

Mensajes Sat 17 Feb 24 @ 1:04 am
Oh wow, I didn't know that. Something new learned today :-)

Mensajes Sat 17 Feb 24 @ 10:39 am
Pro licence.. Epic fail. Numark no response at all

Mensajes Sun 18 Feb 24 @ 3:00 am
@christophe what are you talking about (in someone elses thread)?

Please provide more details.

Mensajes Sun 18 Feb 24 @ 2:58 pm