Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VirtualDJ 2024 early access - Page: 5
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Benz Werner wrote :
In Version 8044 > sideviewShortcuts "geniusdj:linked" no longer works

You probably created the geniusdj sideview shortcut with the previous Early access build.
Try to remove the shortcut and create it again with this version.

Mensajes Wed 27 Mar 24 @ 11:28 am
apopsisdj wrote :
Benz Werner wrote :
In Version 8044 > sideviewShortcuts "geniusdj:linked" no longer works

You probably created the geniusdj sideview shortcut with the previous Early access build.
Try to remove the shortcut and create it again with this version.

I've already done exactly that, but it still doesn't work

Mensajes Wed 27 Mar 24 @ 12:03 pm
I have now uninstalled and reinstalled VDJ but "geniusdj:linked" definitely no longer works

Mensajes Wed 27 Mar 24 @ 12:38 pm
locodog wrote :
@tsi setting browserAutoExportM3U

Doesn't work on my Mac, I can make a video showing the process if needed.

Mensajes Wed 27 Mar 24 @ 1:09 pm
Vrtra81PRO InfinityMember since 2023
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
With the newest update the "List" no longer show up in SoundSwitch. Also broke the connection with LEXICON 🤦🏾‍♂️

Anything I can do to fix this??

Just wait a bit. Christian is aware of that already. I bet it doesn't take him long to fix Lexicon. But he might have to wait until it's out of Early Access thought.

Mensajes Thu 28 Mar 24 @ 12:15 am
djnoaiPRO (legacy)Member since 2017
New notice: I just notice that history playlists can still be rearranged on the same level, but moving them to a subfolder (e.g. 2024) is no longer possible. They can't be erased either!

Mensajes Thu 28 Mar 24 @ 9:01 am
In the new version 8055 "sideviewShortcuts" only works sometimes.

Sometimes yes, then sometimes not

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 2:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Benz Werner wrote :

So, what do you have in sideviewShortcuts ? And which of them work some times ?

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 2:59 pm
djdad wrote :
Benz Werner wrote :

So, what do you have in sideviewShortcuts ? And which of them work some times ?

1. No display of linked tracks

2. Tracks are linked

3. Setting in SideviewShortcuts

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 4:11 pm
I have now restarted VDJ and the linked tracks can be seen

I restarted VDJ again and the linked trucks are not visible

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 4:24 pm
before a misunderstanding arises
I always use the browser as a source
not the active deck

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 4:28 pm
we will check why the shortcut isn't working, but in the meantime I just wanted to point that the expected way to see the linked tracks is by using the remix panel in linked track mode, this will be more reactive and gives you access to the linked track options directly:

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 4:54 pm
Hi Stephane, thank you very much for the prompt and friendly answer

I would like to note that I work with my own skin in which I have a separate window
with I can constantly monitor the ideas and the linked tracks without always having to switch.
Constantly clicking into another window is too much effort for me, that's why it should definitely
work with the "Shortcut linked Tracks".
Greetings from Germany
Werner

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 5:27 pm
Benz Werner wrote :
I have a separate window
with I can constantly monitor the ideas and the linked tracks without always having to switch
The linked track tab I pointed above is in the sideview, not in the browser.
It means you don't have to make a shortcut, it's already there by default (just by default it's called "remix", you can change it to be "linked track" instead in the menu)

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 5:44 pm
Stephane Clavel wrote :
Benz Werner wrote :
I have a separate window
with I can constantly monitor the ideas and the linked tracks without always having to switch
The linked track tab I pointed above is in the sideview, not in the browser.
It means you don't have to make a shortcut, it's already there by default (just by default it's called "remix", you can change it to be "linked track" instead in the menu)

Yes, I know that Linked Tracks are in the sideview and I can switch there, but I want to see Linked Tracks and Ideas at the same time so that I can monitor them continuously without switching

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 6:09 pm
Benz Werner wrote :
I want to see Linked Tracks and Ideas at the same time
You said that you have a skin which does that, but the pictures you posted show (what looks like) a default skin.

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 7:15 pm
groovindj wrote :
Benz Werner wrote :
I want to see Linked Tracks and Ideas at the same time
You said that you have a skin which does that, but the pictures you posted show (what looks like) a default skin.

The pictures are from my test machine, so the standard skin can be seen here.
I have this skin on my gig machine that does this,
but only with VDJ version 7921, so it works perfectly (it doesn't work with version 8055).

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 7:25 pm
Stephane Clavel wrote :
we will check why the shortcut isn't working, but in the meantime I just wanted to point that the expected way to see the linked tracks is by using the remix panel in linked track mode, this will be more reactive and gives you access to the linked track options directly:

Could it be added, that one could select MORE then one of the above options to be displayed in that sideview tab?
(multiple select, instead of single select)
So that say, Alternative Remixes AND Linked Tracks could be displayed in the same tab?
(and the cherry... to allow the ordering of each, to be user configured, Alternative Remixes displayed .. under Linked Tracks)

An alternative: allow Linked Tracks to be displayed as a horizontal panel.
(as is done with showHorizontalSideList)

Either, above could accomplish, displaying BOTH, Linked Tracks, and other info without the need to toggle with every change of the browsed/played track.
(or any other alternative method to see Linked Tracks and say, Alternative Remixes at the same time would be awesome)

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 9:13 pm
djnoaiPRO (legacy)Member since 2017
djnoai wrote :
New notice: I just notice that history playlists can still be rearranged on the same level, but moving them to a subfolder (e.g. 2024) is no longer possible. They can't be erased either!

since b8055: deleting history files is now possible! But moving it to a subfolder (e.g. 2024) is not yet possible ;-)

Mensajes Sat 30 Mar 24 @ 9:48 am
Besides all this videos no longer display well on window PCs

Mensajes Sat 30 Mar 24 @ 10:47 am
88%