Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Problem exporting to USB
exedoreHome userMember since 2024
I'm gonna dj at a venue soon that uses VDJ and a Denon MCX8000 controller.
I've installed and used the Free Home version of VDJ on my desktop and I've made several Virtual Folders to organize my tracks, setup a few cue points etc.
The Virtual folders was set to "Root folder: root"

When I tried to export the virtual folders to USB, I chose "All formats supported", but I didn't get the inbuilt browser window as you can see in this video @ 3:05 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQLviPT70wM but instead I got the normal Explorer window. Anyway, I exported to my USB and when it was done, all the music files was all in one folder, and none of the virtual folders where there.

When I then tried to open up that USB in VDJ, it was the same thing. Only one folder with all the tracks and no Virtual folders.

Then I tried again but this time choosing the "Common Audio" options. This time the exporting didn't work. The percentage counter in VDJ just reset every time while working on the first Virtual Folder in the list and barely anything was writing to the USB, so I quit VDJ and then re-formated the USB.

What am I doing wrong?
Is it something I'm missing or doing wrong or have I completely misunderstood what I'll be able to do with the USB export?

TLDR: Please help me export my tracks and virtual folders from my desktop to a USB so I can use it on another pc running VDJ and have all my tracks, folders and cue points ready and organized.

Thanks for the help!

Mensajes Tue 26 Mar 24 @ 5:54 pm