Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: CloudDrive messed up my library
oeuro5PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I was so excited to find out about CloudDrive, updated VDJ, linked my OneDrive, uploaded folders I wanted on my Cloud and thought everything was peachy. The very next day I opened VDJ and immediately noticed that something was seriously wrong with my library. A lot of sound tracks had missing 'Title', a ton of tracks no longer had Hot Cues and some old tracks were labeled as newly added. While this Cloud concept is really awesome you guys still have a lot of work to do to work out these glitches. Thank God I created a backup prior to updating VDJ to the latest version and initiating ClouDrive. I was able to bring everything back, deleted my Cloud backup and disabled Cloud Synchronization. My sincere advice to everyone, if you value your hard work like me, creating hot cues, organizing your library, organizing ID tags, stay away from CloudDrive until it's fixed. As for me, I will never use it again. I am not risking it anymore. I have too much to lose. Just when you think VDJ is on top of their game this happens and we're back to square one. I prefer to work locally, with the files on my built in SSD and occasionally back up my music folder and Virtual DJ folder inside My Documents. Create Database Backup at least once a month. I do it weekly because I've had quite a few mishaps with VDJ...

Mensajes Thu 04 Apr 24 @ 4:51 pm