Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Where did Virtual & Favorite folder buttons go?
oeuro5PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am getting more and more irritated with this new 2024 version. Where the heck did Favorite and Virtual folder buttons go???

Mensajes Thu 04 Apr 24 @ 5:45 pm
There are none of those any more, it's all changed to my lists. Look up Klaus Mogensen's video on Youtube that explains the new changes.

Mensajes Thu 04 Apr 24 @ 5:51 pm
oeuro5 wrote :
I am getting more and more irritated with this new 2024 version. Where the heck did Favorite and Virtual folder buttons go???

Instead of a small button on the side, it's now a big text in the middle of the window:

As for Favorite, since it's a function you're probably going to use two or three times maximum when you first start using VirtualDJ, to put to root your music folder if it was nested deep in your drives, it's not something that should take so much space during live performances.
So it's now available through right-click on any folder and select "make Favorite"

Mensajes Fri 05 Apr 24 @ 6:50 am
oeuro5 wrote :

This was one of only 3 major changes that was announced with the release of VDJ2024
... and discussed in length everywhere since the first EA release

I don't know how you've have missed it

Did you think they would make a 2024 version that had no changes compared to the 2023 version?

Anyway - I did a video on the "scary changes" (so not new features) back when the first VDJ 2024 EA release came out, for the exact purpose of people not being surprised by the changes in the browser section
It's a bit dated already, but you may still find it useful:

Mensajes Fri 05 Apr 24 @ 7:25 am
My List is no longer in alphabetical order ... any idea how to get it back

Mensajes Mon 08 Apr 24 @ 3:11 pm