Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Headphone Mix Curve
Currently, if you set the headphone mix to 50%, you receive master and pfl both at a reduced volume. It would be nice if you could customize the crossover, or at least an option to to swap between "Smooth" (the current only option) and "Full" for the headphone mix as shown on https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Crossfader+Curve.html . headphonesGain is not sufficient for this, since that will result in only-pfl and only-master being louder than normal.

This would be beneficial since I want a 50/50 headphone mix to emulate what the two tracks will sound like playing side by side at full volume, while currently I have to manually increase the headphone level at the same time to emulate this.

Mensajes Thu 11 Apr 24 @ 7:53 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
As an alternative, instead of using headphone_mix, you could consider using headphone_crossfader, or simply enabling pfl on both decks.

Mensajes Thu 11 Apr 24 @ 9:06 am
While both novel workarounds, I don't think either of those solve the issue very well when using 4 decks. Any deck may be in PFL at a time, and it would be a time waster to have to mark every other deck as PFL temporarily to hear it at the proper volume level -- especially when using post-fader effects on an active deck (which would no longer be audible since you wouldn't be using master in the headphone mix at all).

I suppose I could modify the headphone mix knob mapping to automatically adjust the headphone level to match, but that sounds... hacky at best :P

Mensajes Thu 11 Apr 24 @ 12:26 pm