Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Custom mapping - NS4FX
I'm having to fix a few issues with the Virtual DJ mapping for the Numark NS4FX, and need help with a couple of them.

The most important one is that SHIFT_SYNC is set to -
holding ? masterdeck_auto : masterdeck
and this doesn't switch SYNC off on the deck. What script do I need to switch SYNC off?

The one I've succesfully fixed is -

SHIFT_PADMODE_FADERCUTS
changed from: pad_pages 8 & set 'fadercutspress' 0
to: pad_pages 7 & set 'fadercutspress' 0

However, there's no LED_PADMODE_FADERCUTS to edit accordingly. How do I add this?

Mensajes Thu 05 Sep 24 @ 9:30 am
SHIFT_SYNC will be changed to reset pitch to it's original value (as described in the manual)

However keep in mind that in VirtualDJ "SYNC" is not something you can turn on and off. In VirtualDJ "sync" is an action. It syncs the BPM and phase of the tracks the moment you press the button. After that, it does NOTHING.
That's why it does not have an "off" switch.

As for the LED_PADMODE_FADERCUTS, it does exist in the device definition as does the SHIFT_LED_PADMODE_FADERCUTS.
HOWEVER these leds are tied to the firmware functionality of FADERCUTS and changing them may have unpredictable results on their functionality.

Mensajes Thu 05 Sep 24 @ 10:46 am
Thanks Phantomdeejay, that's very helpful. I can just wiggle the pitch fader to unsync anyway, that seems to work well enough.

Mensajes Thu 05 Sep 24 @ 11:16 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You really don't need to.
Just forget how other software acts when you press sync.

Sync isn't a mode in vdj, it's a one time action.

If the button is lit up it means the bpms are equal and the beat grids are aligned.
That's all it does, change the pitch and nudge the tracks so the beat grid lines up and it happens as a one time thing when you press the button, it doesn't do anything else after that moment.

Mensajes Thu 05 Sep 24 @ 11:56 am