XDJ-RR I'm wondering how to initialize turntable 3 & 4 as it says it can offer 4 tables to use. I can't find an XDJ-RR skin so I'm using the XDJ-RX because it seems the closest to the RR. So just looking for some input on getting 4 channels active.
Mensajes Fri 04 Sep 26 @ 12:17 am
Skins don't matter when it comes to controller operation.
You don't need a skin that resembles a controller to use the given controller!
That being said, XDJ-RR is a TWO decks controller, unlike XDJ-RX and RX2/RX3 that are 4 decks controllers.
This means that there's no "simple" way to control 4 decks with it.
You don't need a skin that resembles a controller to use the given controller!
That being said, XDJ-RR is a TWO decks controller, unlike XDJ-RX and RX2/RX3 that are 4 decks controllers.
This means that there's no "simple" way to control 4 decks with it.
Mensajes Fri 04 Sep 26 @ 8:54 am
plus the skin hasn't been updated in ELEVEN years
Mensajes Fri 04 Sep 26 @ 4:42 pm





