Hello VirtualDJ Support,
I’m having a problem with the scratch sound on my jog wheel. When I scratch forward, the sound plays normally, but when I scratch backward, there is no sound at all.
I’m using a Pioneer DDJ-200 with VirtualDJ. I already tried adjusting the scratch settings and Scratch Filter Quality, but the problem still remains.
Could you please help me identify what setting I need to change to make the backward scratch sound work properly?
Thank you!
I’m having a problem with the scratch sound on my jog wheel. When I scratch forward, the sound plays normally, but when I scratch backward, there is no sound at all.
I’m using a Pioneer DDJ-200 with VirtualDJ. I already tried adjusting the scratch settings and Scratch Filter Quality, but the problem still remains.
Could you please help me identify what setting I need to change to make the backward scratch sound work properly?
Thank you!
Mensajes 6 hours ago
setting smartScratch
Mensajes 6 hours ago
thank you brother
Mensajes 6 hours ago





