Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Laptop to mixer - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

You could do it with your currently mixer just as always do for CD Players or Turntables... Just at this time you should connect the outputs of your soundcard to your mixer... change the configuration in your soundcard to work in 5.1 and then change your VDJ to work with 1 channel to VDJ left desk and channel 2 to VDJ right desk or channel 1 to master out and channel 2 to headphones.

If you want to only use your PC and VDJ without a mixer you could listen the 2 outputs at the same time in the headphones.

Mensajes Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 2:06 am
THanks Dj ACW, will try out what you suggested ,looking at your profile you have been in the game a long time,myself as well ,moving with the times computer etc,Makes life a lot more easy not having to carry Vinyls around and Cds!!! Now just have to get the setting right ,and i will be a very happy Dj
Thanks Dj Graham [Musicmatch]

Mensajes Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 11:23 pm
Hi everyone ''Dj Graham'' is up and running now all technical issues have been sorted,thanks to you members out there for all the advice keep it up !!
Cheers Graham [Musicmatch]

Mensajes Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 5:49 pm
benhPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi I have a laptop that I am playing Virtual DJ on. The Laptop is Compaq Presario. I have bought Indigo DJ PCMCIA card with 2 outputs. I have configured it so I can see up to 8 pairs of outputs. I can play the music but when I listen to the headphones, its the same song. How do you seperate so that you can hear one and cue or listen to the other on the headphones. The other problem is that it keeps on crashing all the time and recovers from a serious crash. Is Indigo DJ not compatiable with Virtual DJ. Please explain simply as I am new to this. Thanks in advance. Ben

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 11:52 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
@ Grahamm , Glad you had finally sorted your problem, glad to help. I been around more years than I feel...

@benh, Only do the same steps I told earlier. You have to configure your soundcard and leave it as in 5.1 speaker system. Then you could use your front speakers output as the mixed audio of VDJ and the Subwoofer+center speakers output to listen in your headphones.

After that, you could go to VDJ in Config->Soundcards and take the soundcard 4.1 with headphones and check the box for 5.1 (or 7.1... the other which is not 3D). That's all.

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 9:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)