Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: 3 decks

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I know this has already been discussed, but I really want to know more about the technical possibilities of a third deck in the next version of atomixmp3, and the topics are placed by posting date/time and not by last post date/time...
BTW, when does the next version come??? And will there be, if possible, a third deck?

I would really like to hear what experienced/vip members think of this idea. I know that a lot of people want it in, so I only want to know about the (technical) possibilities and the advantages/disadvantages.

TIA

Mensajes Wed 24 Jul 02 @ 12:59 am
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Main problem with this is the amount of processing power to run all three decks together, I would think even the 2g+ processors would struggle at the moment but within a year we will be up to 3g+ and the road widens !!!!!

One day !!! ( A personal opinion only !)

STU

Mensajes Mon 29 Jul 02 @ 9:17 pm
How is it possible then to use mutiple atomix programs running at the same time????
I've mixed a couple times 3 tracks together that way but it's just too hard to keep the tracks in sync. So I don't see the problem. If you reduce Atomix to it's minimum, leave all the fancy stuff of it and just use 3 decks it should be possible?!?

And what if you minimize the size of the atomix screen so 2 atomix programs fit underneath each other. That would be alot easier to mix 3 tracks together with multiple instance.

Hope I get a response on this one
GnoedeL
Junior Member (forgot to login!)

Mensajes Wed 31 Jul 02 @ 12:23 pm
Trouble syncing the three tracks??? really you only have to synce two beacause in one of the atomix windows you can use the beatmatch....if your struggling to beatmatch 2 songs, with all of the controll you have in atomix....soundz like a crappy DJ

Mensajes Tue 06 Aug 02 @ 1:33 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
how do you suppose DJ's did it in the dark ages.... I don't remember ever seeing an auto sync button on a turntable..

Mensajes Tue 06 Aug 02 @ 3:51 pm
I know I am able to mix with 3 decks when I want to, but the problem is that I can't record my mixes when using the multiple instances function... :(

Mensajes Thu 29 Aug 02 @ 12:03 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)