Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: PRECISE PITCH

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

THE NEW VERSION SHOULD HAVE A PRECISE PITCH!
BECAUSE WHEN I CHANGE THE PITCH LEVELER IT ADVANCES IN A .6 SCALE
IT SHOULD ADVANCE ONE BY ONE
EXAMPLE : YOU HAVE A MUSIC PLAYNG AT 130.0BPM
WHEN YOU CHANGE THE SLIDER UP,IT GOES TO 130.6BPM
IT SHOULD GO TO 130.1.
WHY ??
BECAUSE I USE MY LAPTOP WITH ATOMIX,AND WHEN I WANT TO MIX THE PC WITH THE TURNTABLE,ITS NOT AN EASY JOB
AND THE BEATS ARE NOT PRECISE.
A JOG BEND WOULD ALSO BE VERY USEFULL,IF ITS NOT ASKING TOO MUCH!
MORE EFFECTS WOULD HELP ALSO ; "SCRATCH,LIKE THE NEW PIONEER CDJ1000 :))

Mensajes Mon 29 Jul 02 @ 1:51 am
I know for a fact that the rough pitch-control is not written in stone in any way, it's just that most skins have relatively small pitch-sliders... my everlasting skin-project that might just be finished some day this century has pitchsliders that have an active span of 400 pixels which means that the +-8% pitchcontrol can be set to 400 different position
(=each pixel that you move the slider means a pitchchange of about .05% with the +-8% pitchslider)

It can be done it's just that this far it seems like me and grimm are the only ones considering control-fidelity in our skins :)

Mensajes Tue 06 Aug 02 @ 2:43 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Remember though that the gain slider changes a set amount per pixel. Most of the other sliders will become "smoother" when given more pixels, except for the gain. It appears like its set @ .5 to .6 per pixel. I hope the atomix team will consider my suggestion in a future version on how to change that.

Oh, and if you want to see what me mean by more pixel = smoother controls, check out my skin "Atomix 1280" :)

Btw Tommy, I'm currently crunching in my mind a newer high resolution skin. Nothing set yet, but I'm looking to get a more realistic look from it. :)

Mensajes Wed 07 Aug 02 @ 1:53 am
Damn it Grimm! Two skins while I still haven't finished one?? :)

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 1:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)