Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Invalid Skin when open atomixmp3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

last nite i d/l a skin and i try it on atomixmp3, work fine today i open atomix it say invalid skin and dont let me open help!!!

Mensajes Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 12:54 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
What skin ?

Mensajes Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 7:51 am
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Reinstal atomix or download a skin and Rename it to default.
I think it works.

Mensajes Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 6:48 pm
Just delete the downloaded skin from the Skins file or rename it, then Atomix will open with the default skin. Try another download.

Mensajes Mon 18 Feb 02 @ 5:47 am
LiLAsHHHome userMember since 2002
ok.. everytime i go to download a skin or effect addon, it says "Save As".. and then it wants to save as a html document. can anyone help me out here?

Mensajes Wed 27 Feb 02 @ 6:36 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The only time I've seen that error was when I had deleted some skins... one of which had been the last skin I had been using before I shutdown atomix. You need to be sure that the skin that Atomix is trying to launch with is actually in the skin folder, along with the xml file

Mensajes Wed 27 Feb 02 @ 6:44 pm
Atomix is doing this to me NOW....and there are NO other skins downloaded, i just have the default skin that came with it (the yellow & Blue skin...version 2.1..paid for)...and it tells me it's an invalid skin file....but i cant figure out wha to do...cuz i havent downloaded any skins!!/......help...please?

DJFunkyFife

Mensajes Wed 08 May 02 @ 6:40 am
i downloaded a skin a lil bit ago...n its 2 bigg 4 my screen...it takes over my whole screen, how do i delete that skin???????

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 8:20 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
go to C:/programfiles/atomixmp3 and delete any but the default skin

if you like atomix please buy it :)

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 10:18 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
wow.. this thread is ancient.. it being revived.. hehe,,

Just delete the skin exe file from the atomix folder (I assume u using atomixmp3) n there u go:)

Btw use VDJ now as atomixmp3 is classic:)Use the trial

http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

Have fun

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 10:19 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
haha,, simon,, u beat me by a min:)

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 10:19 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)