Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: I forgot my serial number

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I forgot my serial number. How can I receive my number again. Can someone please send it to me ,I have to use this program tonight for my club......Thank you!!!

Mensajes Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 8:35 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Please mail us to service@atomixmp3.com

We'll send you your serial

Mensajes Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 8:42 pm
I already sent an email to the address. How long do I have to wait. I'm sorry but I want to use this program already. Thanks....

Mensajes Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 8:52 pm
darrenlHome userMember since 2001
i email you guys already.. How long do I have to wait?

Mensajes Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 8:54 pm
darrenlHome userMember since 2001
i EMAILED YOU GUYS 3 TIMES AND I'M WAITING ALMOST 2 HOURS. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY TO MY EMAIL FOR FOR SERIAL NUMBER, i NEED TO USE THIS PROGRAM. iT IS REALLY IMPOTANT. i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT... tHANKS

Mensajes Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 10:06 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
All the mails we received about a serial request have been answered at this time.

Mensajes Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 10:24 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Where did you write to?

Mensajes Sun 06 Jan 02 @ 11:22 am
GUYS. IM BUY A VMS4.1 AND THIS PROGRAM. BUT WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE VIRTUAL DJ, THE SOFTWARE REQUEST ME INPUT THE SERIAL NUMBER FROM MY PRODUCT. I TYPE THE SERIA NUMBER UNDER MY VMS4, BUT THE SISTEM SAY "INVALID SERIAL NUMBER" WHOW CAN I FIX THIS ISSUE?

Mensajes Thu 05 Dec 13 @ 8:09 pm
Please do not post messages in ALL CAPS - Please read the forum rules.

Please also don't bump old topics. This is an ancient topic from 2002 and is over 11 years old!!! Please open your own new topic if you can't find a recent one that's directly related to your problem. To open a new topic, click on the pen and paper icon at the top of the forum topic list.

You already have the full VirtualDJ Professional which natively supports the VMS4.1, so you don't need to install the VirtualDJ LE software that's included with it, which is limited software.

Make sure that you have the latest VirtualDJ Pro installed (Enter your full Pro serial number from the download center when installing, not the VMS4.1 VirtualDJ LE serial number) and then see the following WiKi page for how to configure it: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VMS4%20/%20VMS4.1.html

If you need any further assistance, please open a new topic or contact support: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

[Ancient topic from 2002 closed]

Mensajes Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 5:45 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)