Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Skins - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just downloaded a new skin, but when i got into my Atomix program and go to "skins..." all that comes up is 'default' and one other called 'denon' Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 10:27 pm
you have to copy and paste the skins (not the zip file) into the skin folder of atomix usually in c:/program files/atomixmp3/skins

Mensajes Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 10:44 pm
i can't change skins from the options menu of atomix.i copied the skins to atomix skin folder but still nothing.can you help me?thanks in advance!

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 02 @ 4:46 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The files that you download are zip files. These compressed files contain at least 2 files an .XML file & a .BMP file both of which must be extracted to the "skins" directory which is located inside the Atomixmp3 directory.

good luck

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 02 @ 5:44 pm
thuur12Home userMember since 2002
some skins are working some skins not for exemple tascam

Mensajes Tue 29 Oct 02 @ 3:25 pm
strange, and with another skins, what's the result?

Maybe the zip file was corrupt.

Open the bpm file with Paint and save it (save as) into bpm for create a valid bpm file. @

Mensajes Tue 29 Oct 02 @ 7:32 pm
HMMM well ive downloaded all my skins in to the skins folder and all i can get is the dull default one.
HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mensajes Mon 04 Nov 02 @ 8:22 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you are downloading zip files. The contents of these zip files have to be extracted to your skins folder.

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 02 @ 12:23 am
didonetHome userMember since 2002
A downloaded few skins but somme skins are not working only 800x600 skins somebody help me !!

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 02 @ 3:32 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Just download the last version of Atomix.

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 02 @ 8:15 am
Well ive transfered the zipped skin files to my skin folder for atomix but do not have a clue how to change it from the default.
I click on the XML file for the new skin and nothing happens
And i have the latest version.

Mensajes Thu 07 Nov 02 @ 3:30 pm
How many times does this have to be explained in the same thread??
NO zip-files in the skins-folder, extract the contents of the zip-file( .bmp-file + .xml-file) into the skins-folder instead.

Mensajes Wed 27 Nov 02 @ 9:21 am
how do change to a skin I've just dowload it

Mensajes Fri 31 Jan 03 @ 8:25 pm
PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Go in the settings menu (?) of atomixmp3 and choose the skins submenu: if you have unzipped your 2 skin files (xxxx.bmp & xxxx.xml) in the skin directory of atomixmp3 (c:\\Programs\\AtomixMP3\\Skins) you will see the new skin and you will be able to set it up.

Peroz

Mensajes Fri 31 Jan 03 @ 11:52 pm
ozdjHome userMember since 2003
Hi. I'm also having trouble with downloading skins - all I get is a VIEW.HTML file - no bmp file & no zip file ???

Mensajes Mon 24 Feb 03 @ 12:27 pm
PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You have to right click on the download link and choose save object...
:)

Mensajes Tue 25 Feb 03 @ 12:32 pm
The first time you get that Open/Save-dialog try choosing Open and then Save in the second Open/Save-dialog that will appear if you choose Open

Mensajes Tue 25 Feb 03 @ 2:54 pm
ozdjHome userMember since 2003
Clicking on 'open' & then clicking on 'save' in the second window worked fine. Thanks for the help.

Mensajes Wed 26 Feb 03 @ 2:39 pm
please help!!! i realy dont no how to get the skins to work if its possiblw would some one be able to give me instructions on how to install a skin, thanks

Mensajes Thu 15 Jan 04 @ 5:07 pm
Look at the add-ons page : http://www.atomixmp3.com/addons/addons.html

"To install a skin, unzip the .zip file (using a zipping utility such as Winzip), and copy the files in the c:/program files/AtomixMP3/skins/ directory.
You can select it from the "skin" item in the configuration page of AtomixMP3."

Mensajes Thu 15 Jan 04 @ 7:22 pm
83%