Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: CD Audio end Mp3 problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ciskoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
When I try to put on the deck a track from CD AUDIO the song that is playng on the other deck skipping for 4-5 seconds.

When I put mp3 the song on another deck don't skip but is loaded in a slow way...
How I Can fix this problems.
Thanks a lot
Francesco - italy

Mensajes Tue 24 Sep 02 @ 5:30 pm
ciskoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I forgot my laptop configuration:
PIII 800 Mhz
128 Mb RAM
Win 2000 Prof

Bye

Mensajes Tue 24 Sep 02 @ 5:32 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Download the last drivers of your cd device and your Sound Card.

Mensajes Tue 24 Sep 02 @ 5:52 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I too have this problem when loading a cd when an mp3 is already playing. I myself believe it is do to a slower processor and not enough ram. I am not sure if this is the case for you ?

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 2:28 am

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 4:18 pm
My name is Christiano, from Brasil, and i do have this problems while mixing two tracks from my cd drives. Someone has asked me that it can happens because of an incompatibility audio codex from the motherboard, and my sound blaster, but i really think its bolsheet. Maybe its about cpu memory, ramm memory or cd master / slave setting. My pcdj red its running perfectly using two cd with audio tracks, and atomix does not !

Mensajes Sun 29 Sep 02 @ 10:55 pm
I can play songs downloaded with mp3 format. I can't play songs with windows media player format on the Atomix; Is there a way to convert windows media player to mp3 format?
Cheers

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 5:29 pm
I have the same problem, but when you find out please mail me... titled atomixmp3 and send it to ---@---.---
Thanx
lata

Mensajes Sun 17 Nov 02 @ 2:49 pm
It's a common problem. Loading CD's into Atomix is pretty inefficient as it requires a large amount of processing for the program for loading in the tracks for playback.

The only suggestion is to get a faster computer or RIP to mp3's prior to playing.

Mensajes Mon 18 Nov 02 @ 6:42 am
Hello, it`s christiano again. I really don`t think that highest cpu`s will solve it, even higher Ram memory capacity, because i`m still having this problems with my newest PC. It`s a P4 1.8 ghz, 512 L2 cache, 384 MB DDR 266. Someone has told me that i should download latest atapi drivers, but i think i`s boooolsheeeet ! It doesn`t make sense anyway !!!!!!Atomix can`t mix wave audio from cd`s and mp3 at same time without skipping problems ! My question still remains : why pcdj red does this mix perfectly and atomix makes me upset ?

Mensajes Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 10:40 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just encode the CD to MP3, and play it that way. Why in the world would you want to use a CD?

Mensajes Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 11:15 pm
Hey guy, don`t make me cry. I just want to use some audio cd`s at some parties that people are used to give me cd`s to play, otherwise, i won`t get paid , if you know what i mean. It happens sometimes. I realy prefer to play just mp3, but i can`t say no to them. I hope you understand me.

Mensajes Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 11:35 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Then your best bet would be to buy an actual CD player.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jan 03 @ 12:35 am
DJgbhHome userMember since 2002
Upgrade ur CD drive with an expensive 1 as they have on board cache and dont chew up system rescources like cheap and nasty ones.

Mensajes Wed 08 Jan 03 @ 12:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)