Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: Profanity Editor

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey -- I'd like to be able to edit profanity on the spot using an effect plugin.. anyone know of anything?

Mensajes Thu 28 Feb 02 @ 4:30 am
Can you please open your concise English dictionnary and explain what you mean with profanity ?

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Mensajes Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 9:44 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Good idea. I think he means something with "depth" ?!?

Mensajes Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 9:51 pm
I think he might be talking about explicit lyrics (i.e swearing). This becomes an issue when you are doing live-to-airs/all ages/school dances etc.

-- Dave --

Mensajes Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 4:51 pm
OK would make sense (I looked up the profanity word myself in the meantime ;-))

Then what would that effect have to do ? Mix a "beep" sound into the song (like used on tv/radio interviews ?)

And DON'T ask me to write an effect with voice recognition combined with a (configurable) blacklist of words ;-)))

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Mensajes Sat 16 Mar 02 @ 11:34 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Hey, That's a good idea... lol

Mensajes Sat 16 Mar 02 @ 11:36 am
Just record a beep noise and import it in the smaples window, and play it whenever there is an explicit word.......simplest way i could think of..
hope it helps..

Rave Master

Mensajes Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 11:29 am
Just something to complete distort or reverse the vocals would be nice. It would help with live gigs with younger people.

Mensajes Wed 27 Mar 02 @ 6:14 pm
MikeyHome userMember since 2001
just use the turntable brake, shorten the length of the brake, and use that effect. of course you'll need to be prepared for the profanities...

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 5:23 pm
Hehehe... *imaging that teory on some the famous acts in the US*

Eminem and artists like him would sound like one long skidmark :o)

Mensajes Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 11:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)