Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual DJ and Mixman DM2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Could someone please give me detailed instructions on how to make the DM2 work with VDJ. I do have the DM2 to Midi driver installed.

Thanks

Mensajes Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 6:35 pm
Does anyone out there no how to setup the DM2 with VDJ?

Mensajes Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 3:41 pm
SweedeHome userMember since 2004
Err... Someone should make a plugin that enables the DM2, the program DM2MIDI (MIDI turntable emulator) and VDJ to work together... (Yes, VDJ developers, this means you! :) ) The only feature which makes Traktor DJ better than virtual DJ is that it actually supports DM2...

Mensajes Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 1:13 am
As to say, it is supposed to work with the new versions, which do support using a MIDI device, but configuring the scratch wheel of course, now that is an issue...

Mensajes Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 1:15 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I too heard in a previous thread that it is supposed to work with VDJ. Post here if you get it working and what you think of the DM2. I am thinking about picking one up just to play and maybe use as an extreme backup. Where did you get yours, direct from the company?

Mensajes Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 2:47 am
From Ebay...

Mensajes Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 12:45 pm
I just got an email back from the DM2 company and they said it doesn't work with VirtualDJ. Either their confused or...?

Mensajes Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 4:08 pm
Nice of them to reply... The thing is, I did use VDJ with DM2 recently, and it worked, though not flawlessly. If more people need it, I could make a complete plugin for it (actually shortcuts and manual) to make it work, besides the scratch reel.

Mensajes Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 7:27 pm
Actually, it turned out that the DM2 has can produce new sounds. When I calibrated the 3 FX buttons for the VDJ effects, when the effects were already on, they reFX-ed them. Each time I pushed nr1 for flanger, it reseted the effect, but didnt turn it off. So, I could do accurate beat-flanging... Sounded real cool...

Mensajes Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 7:36 pm
Actually I don't really care bout the effects, I have a number pad which I already use. I would just like it to do the cue up thingy, beat match and start/cue/stop if possible.

Mensajes Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 9:34 pm
Did you ever get yours to work djreggieward?

Mensajes Wed 14 Jan 04 @ 1:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)