Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: MixInG uSiNg HeAdpHoNes

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

jUST WOndering how to mix tracks using the y splitter and headphones? i can hear one song in the headphones but u can only hear one song on the speakers the whole time while u try to mix?

Your help would be appreciated ThanKS!

Mensajes Fri 10 May 02 @ 10:21 am
make sure you have a 3d soundcard, and have it set up in the sound configuration..you will hear whatever desk is selected in your earphones.

dj bacchus

Mensajes Sat 11 May 02 @ 3:39 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Also the full version of Atomix !

DJ Homeboy

Mensajes Sat 11 May 02 @ 10:04 am
Plug your headphones in the 'gold' coloured female hole of the split, and the speakers into the silver female hole of the split.

If you have surround [4.1 or 5.1 speakers] make sure the black pin is plugged in to your soundcard so you get stereo on both channels.

In your Atomix config select either 3D Soundcard or a regular soundcard and then the pic with the picture of the speakers and headphones.

Your first table [channel, deck whatever] should be the left one - remember to slide the crossfade to that side.

Mensajes Mon 13 May 02 @ 3:01 am
how did i do it

Mensajes Tue 14 May 02 @ 9:24 am
how can i know if i have a 3d saund card?

Mensajes Mon 20 May 02 @ 8:53 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
You should be able to tell in your sound settings. If there is an option for rear speakers this would be a good sign.

DJ homeboy

Mensajes Mon 20 May 02 @ 9:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)