Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Newbie trying to learn

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just got the program and I have to say that I like working with it so far but I have a few questions when it comes to mixing.

a) One of the problems I am facing with mixing is being able to cue the song on the other platter so I can position it for mixing. How can you do that?

b) There are certain turntable tricks (e.g. backcueing, repeats) that I want to do and I am not able to pull it off. How can I perform them?

I will have a few mixes for review in the music thread so you can get an idea of the style of music I am working with. BTW, I'd appreciate as much help as I can for mixing R&B and Rap.

Mensajes Tue 20 Jan 04 @ 2:59 am
I just answered the first question by checking out the Tech support forum.

Mensajes Tue 20 Jan 04 @ 3:02 am
you can cue by saveing your point. also if you use the mouse and click and hold on the top where you see the visuales on the selected track you can move it a few frames with the mouse to get it close to where yo would like it also it gives a very small simularaty to scratching. my skin has loops and cues and rewind to cue points. also if you have your keyboad setup to your asesabilities you can use the key boad to help you out. you can do that by manualy adding them to your shortcuts for yoiu keyboad. also you can rec your own saples or take saples from other programes and add them to the saples folder in you programe file.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jan 04 @ 9:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)