Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: NO GO

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djskeetHome userMember since 2005
hey can anyone help me I think i have the creators stumped
Ive recenly got atomix and i got it to install on my comp once then my comp crashed yes a virius anyway i just reinstalled it and for some stupid reason i cant get it to open the icon comes up and then dissapears task manager says its not running i have XP can anyone help
thanks
bryan
dave manager
club vittos

Mensajes Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 11:23 pm
lets see if the moderators will pass you my e-mail addy.........its changed since i bought the program so they will have to answer me here...if they do i will send you some stuff to help with the re-intall....you need to make sure there are absolutly no atomixmp3 files on your computer and then do a 100% re-install...but first try getting rid of that icon and putting a new one up ....go into the folder where atomixmp3 is...find the atomixmp3.exe file and right click on it...then scroll down to where it says create short cut...click on it and then drag the new short cut out onto your desk top....if that does not work...well........you will need my e-mail for the stuff i will have to send you to fix it...hope you do not have to go that route
luck :)

Mensajes Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 2:09 pm

Mensajes Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 3:14 pm
had the same problem changed screen resolution

Mensajes Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 8:22 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)