Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: download

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I tried the trial version and like it a lot so I bought the full version. I used it for a couple of hours doing background and was very impressed. However when I returned from the gig I decided to clear up some space on the hard drive and deleted the trial version. To my surprise the full version was also deleted. I went to the forum and found out that I had to email the support team which I did several times with no reply. I could not use it at the Gig I did last Sunday 12/06/2005 and it appear that I will not be able to use it this Saturday. Now I am aware that the support team is probably very busy. However could their not be a special section set up to allow "Registered Users" who have paid for the software to re-access it. It would certainly be helpful for working DJ's.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 7:24 pm
that is right, I think the download should be not only on request.

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 12:57 pm
Standard downloads are never on request. If you backup the downloaded files, you'll never have to contact us.

Regards

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 1:27 pm
on your trial mode you say it can be used for 20 days but after only 3 days the counter zero and i cant access any more,i liked but i didnt try all features i just feel that is wrong promise 20 days and give 3! anyway it can be fixed?

Mensajes Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 3:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)