Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: product key

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i have a registered version of atomixmp3 that i need to erase and re-install on a new lap top. i cannot find my product key and would like to be able to register on the newer computer without buying the program again. where can i find my product key within the program? how can i contact the company and have them look my key up through thier records?

Mensajes Wed 27 Jul 05 @ 3:37 pm
i also noticed as i posted that i am catagorized as a demo user, this in not correct. i did in fact purchase the full version 3 years ago.

Mensajes Wed 27 Jul 05 @ 3:42 pm
Just e-mail the support team with the info they need to send you a new download link.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 11:20 am
to become a full liscence user, u must go under your profile and type in your serial

Mensajes Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 6:04 am
DonshenHome userMember since 2005
Hello! I bought a djmixstation3 but i could not find my serial number could any body give it to my my e-mail: --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry Donshen no email address is allowed from a demo user

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 8:43 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@Donshen: contact e-service for that.

Mensajes Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 1:01 am

Mensajes Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 1:33 am
i want virtual dj pro 8 product key

Mensajes Fri 30 May 14 @ 1:54 pm
You can purchase a license for Virtual DJ 8 here: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

No one will supply you with a product key as Version 8 no longer uses serial keys to activate the software.

Mensajes Fri 30 May 14 @ 3:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)